While we're confident in the quality of our product, we do realize that certain situations arise that require items to be returned, exchanged, or repaired. We'll do everything to ensure that you are satisfied with your business experience. See below to determine whether or not your order is covered by our return policy.
Your order will qualify for return or exchange, without penalty or expense, if:
- Your item arrives defective or becomes defective due to hardware failure within 10 business days of receiving the item. Please see our warranty page for more information on our warranty policy.
- Your item arrived damaged by the shipping company. If this is the case, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can file a damage claim and get the return process started for your order. Please keep the original packaging.
- You received the wrong item. If this is the case, please contact us and we will assist you further.
Your order will not qualify for return or exchange, without penalty or expense, if:
- You received the item, but there is nothing wrong with it and you simply want to return it. We accept returns of non-defective merchandise as long as a Return Merchandise Authorization number has been issued within the warranty period. Please note that the customer is responsible for returning items of this nature at his or her expense and only a partial refund of the purchase price less a 15% restocking fee will be issued. Shipping will not be refunded for non-defective merchandise returns.
- You are having trouble getting your system to work properly due to not having drivers installed or other software related issues. If this is the case, please visit our technical support page which may assist you with any problems you may be having.
Once you've determined whether or not your order is eligible for return, here's how it works:
- Customers must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning an item. Please contact us with your name, email address, Order ID, and reason for return. Once an RMA number has been issued, the customer will receive a PDF document that will need to be printed out and included along with the shipment. Additional instructions may be included in that document.
- For all shipments, excluding freight, a UPS or FedEx Electronic Return Label (ERL) is generated and emailed to the customer, who then prints it out, affixes it to the package to be returned, and drops it off at any local UPS Store or FedEx Office (formerly FedEx Kinko's) location. If you would prefer UPS or FedEx to pick up the return from your home or office, we can schedule them to come out and pick up the package with a preprinted label. Please indicate which method you prefer.
- Once the item is returned, it will be inspected, repaired if applicable, and either a replacement item will be sent out or a refund will be issued. If the item is deemed non-defective, a partial refund of the purchase price less a 15% restocking fee will be issued. Shipping will not be refunded for non-defective merchandise returns.
- Play It Again PCs cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged returned goods sent by the customer at his or her expense.
Looking for information on an existing return or exchange? Contact us with your RMA number and we'll provide you with an update.